2022-01-07: APP 1.083 has been released !!!
- new Star Reducer Tool
- 15-30% speed increase in processing
- introducing Comet registration
- support for new camera models like Canon EOS R5,R6
- Greatly improved HSL Selective Color Tool
- New Batch Tools
- New File Saver Module with PNG support
New Here...APP not color coding my LRGB files when I bring them in
When I import my fits files into APP, they aren't being color coded for LRGB. Everything comes in grey. I even wrote in "blue" in one of the file names and that didn't do anything. What am I doing wrong?
I was able to load the the color groups individually in to get the files color coded correctly, but the load them all at once procedure did not work like I saw in the video.
Did you assign them correctly? Maybe the files don't contain the proper filter headers and APP can't recognize them. Also check in tab 0 if you have to use force CFA.