Exception stacking ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Exception stacking SII mosaic data

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@endolf)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Hi

I'm trying to process some data I've taken over the last couple of nights, it's a mosaic, I've selected the options APP wants as it's a mosaic and I've also got drizzle of 0.5 droplets and 2x scaling. The result of my Ha and OIII frames correctly build and I get the fits file at the end. My SII reliably gets an exception trying to write the fits file right at the very end. I've got nearly 900GB of free disk space, so it's got room. I've restarted APP and tried to process just the SII and it still does the same thing. The error message just says an exception occured, with no detail as to what exception, so I have no way to try and correct the problem. The console doesn't have much more information either (other than the last message before failure being "creating FITS HEADER...").

Any way to get any extra logging information so I can try and see what's going wrong?

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@endolf)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

I upped the RAM that APP can use from 48 to 56GB (out of 64) and it seems to have progressed.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Mm, that still shouldn't just throw an exception I think, did it work out in the end though?

ReplyQuote
(@endolf)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Hi, yes, I managed to get it working with the extra RAM, the current version is here

Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Share: