2022-01-07: APP 1.083 has been released !!!
- new Star Reducer Tool
- 15-30% speed increase in processing
- introducing Comet registration
- support for new camera models like Canon EOS R5,R6
- Greatly improved HSL Selective Color Tool
- New Batch Tools
- New File Saver Module with PNG support
Combine RGB Tool and Narrowband
It occurred to me that since the Hubble Palette and other narrowband schemes are arbitrary assignments and not "natural" colors that I could have some fun with this.
For example say I wanted to map S-II to (just to pick a color) Orange.
Going to an RGB color picker for the correct RGB values, could I then use the Combine RGB Tool and change the RGB values for the channel to 255, 165, 0?
You can, in the formula of the combineRGB tool change it to anything you want. It's then a mixing in percentage of the different channels.