I cannot update the...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales on Renter's & Owner's licenses - sale will end on the 1st of December 2020 at 12:00 UTC

16 November 2020 - Wouter van Reeven has officially joined the Astro Pixel Processor Team as a moderator on our forum, welcome Wouter 🙂 !

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

I cannot update the latest version 1.082 on my mac OS Catalina  

RSS

(@jbolushi)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
July 14, 2020 09:00  

Hi

I cannot update the latest version APP 1.082 mac OS Catalina ,The previous version is installed on the device .

Do I have to uninstall the old version first and then install the new version?

Thanks 

Jaber

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Black Hole Admin
July 14, 2020 12:08  

Hi Jaber,

For me the installation on Catalina works just fine. Simply unzip the downloaded file, then double click the dmg file and a popup opens. Drag and drop the APP icon on the Applications folder icon and when you get the warning that the application already exists, select Replace.

What doesn't work for you exactly?

Wouter

ReplyQuote
(@jbolushi)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
July 14, 2020 13:07  

Hi Wouter

(and when you get the warning that the application already exists, select Replace)

There is no warning that the application exists, This mean two applications at the same time The old app works and is new too

thanks

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Black Hole Admin
July 14, 2020 15:24  

Hi Jaber,

Do you know where the old application is installed? Is it in /Applications or perhaps in ~/Applications? Or perhaps somewhere else altogether?

Thanks, Wouter

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
July 17, 2020 21:27  

Mm, yes that would indeed indicate it's not located in the same folder. Can you double check that?

ReplyQuote
Share: