APP crash on select...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

APP crash on selecting Calibrate

6 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@robinturner)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

APP version 1.077

Mac 10.15.6 Catalina

App opens 80 light files and 30 darks (Comet Neowise).  On selecting Calibrate APP crashes, no warning, no error message.

I have a copy of the Report File generated by Apple.  I have sent this report to them. I tried to attach here but .doc is forbidden,

Would you like to see it, if so how can I send it to you?

Regerds,

Robin

ReplyQuote
(@robinturner)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

Hi, I've just updated to APP 1.082 and the same thing happens.

Would it be worth uninstalling and re-installing?

Just a bit more info, the files APP opens succesfully are Canon raw .CR2 files.

Thank you,

Robin

This post was modified 4 years ago by Robin Turner

ReplyQuote
(@robinturner)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

Hi, Further update - I've tried the same operation with FITs files from an Atik camera and once loaded they calibrate without a problem.  So something to do with the .CR2 files?

Thanks,

Robin

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

That is strange, if you can upload some of the frames that cause this issue that would be great for us to check out.

Go to https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com and use upload1 (or upload2 till 5) as username and password will then be the same as the username.

Create a directory named “robinturner-APPCrashwithCR2” and upload in there. Thank you!

ReplyQuote
(@robinturner)
Brown Dwarf
Topic starter  

Hi, I've uploaded 5 darks and 5 lights. The problem occured when trying to work with 30 darks and 80 lights.  I can't check with a lower number of images at the moment as I'm in the middle of another project with APP.

Thanks,

Robin

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Thanks Robin, I'll download them and have a look. Give me a few days, I'm a bit behind on data processing. 😉

ReplyQuote
Share: