2022-01-07: APP 1.083 has been released !!!
- new Star Reducer Tool
- 15-30% speed increase in processing
- introducing Comet registration
- support for new camera models like Canon EOS R5,R6
- Greatly improved HSL Selective Color Tool
- New Batch Tools
- New File Saver Module with PNG support
Hi, sorry, I am a newly and poor at computers. When I save my image to the directory, who do I open the directory? I see the highlighted bar on the LHS near the top but when I click on it , it gives me lots of options none of which mention APP. When I search on my mac for the directory, it doesn't find it
If I understand you well; the button on the left is for setting the working directory for APP. The location for your (automatic) results is requested in a popup at the start of execution on your image. If you by hand save images (right side button) an location and filename can be adjusted. The save location APP suggest there might also be an indication where your results were stored in the first place.