Can't open APP afte...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

[Solved] Can't open APP after upgrading to macOS Ventura 13.2.1

8 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
(@mac-daddy)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Upgraded to Ventura 13.2.1, Now APP won't open

edit by Mabula: remove and reinstall the latest APP version to have it working again.

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Mabula-Admin

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

It just doesn't launch or are you seeing at least it trying to start? Have you checked the security settings in MacOS, perhaps the update needs another permission to allow APP? I've notified Mabula so he can test as well.

ReplyQuote
(@mac-daddy)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

It seemed to launch, but I couldn’t access anything in the program and the main working screen never opened. I re- download your software, and now it seems to work fine. I wish I had done that before I bothered to write in the first place. Sorry to bother.  Thanks for responding so quickly. 

ReplyQuote
(@mike-berk)
Molecular Cloud

I have the same problem after update to Ventura 13.2.1 `It doers open, but when using the RGB tool to combine it all stays black.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

That is interesting and could you try to reinstall APP just like @mac-daddy did? It seems we're having some issues whenever Apple updates MacOS, we'll investigate.

ReplyQuote
(@mike-berk)
Molecular Cloud

Well, I downloaded the newest beta version and after installing the same problem occurs. Importing lights, darks or Fits no problem at all. Also processing seems to work fine. It is only the RGB tool that 'gives up'.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi all @mac-daddy @mike-berk @vincent-mod,

Thank you very much for reporting this issue. I will test this myself today.

I understand that redownloading and re-installing seems to fix this, which definitely indicates a security issue/update from Apple is causing this behaviour.

"Well, I downloaded the newest beta version and after installing the same problem occurs. Importing lights, darks or Fits no problem at all. Also processing seems to work fine. It is only the RGB tool that 'gives up'."

That is weird, I will test the tool as well. Do I understand correctly that you have loaded data into the tool with a suitable formula and that clicking on calculate does nothing? Or is it working then but no image is shown after the calculation?

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@mike-berk)
Molecular Cloud

Hi, I made another attempt, also again with a second download. Strange enough it seems to work fine again. `it beats me' , but pleased it is working.

Thanks for the support.

ReplyQuote
Share: