Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales on Renter's & Owner's licenses - sale will end on the 1st of December 2020 at 12:00 UTC

16 November 2020 - Wouter van Reeven has officially joined the Astro Pixel Processor Team as a moderator on our forum, welcome Wouter 🙂 !

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Rental Renewal  

RSS

(@dominic-c)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
May 10, 2020 14:01  
Hi, How do I renew my renters license , I don't see an option anywhere , does that mean that I have to buy a renters license again and get a new license number, I got an email to remind me that it was out of date but no option/link to renew.
Dominic

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
May 10, 2020 15:16  

Yes, you buy it again then to continue for another year. Good idea to clarify that better. @mabula-admin

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin
May 13, 2020 12:49  

Hi @dominic-c & @vincent-mod,

If you buy a 2nd/3rd/xth Renter's license using the same name and email address, then your current Renter's license will be extended with another 365 days 😉 So you will keep the same licensecode.

Any remaining days on the old Renter's license are preserved as well, so it is perfectly save to renew the Renter's license when it is not expired yet. You will not lose any days.

Kind regards,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: