License verificatio...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

19 June 2021: Our upload server https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com/ has been migrated successfully to our new office with higher upload and download speeds (nearly 10MByte/sec up/down ) ! We now have 1 general upload user called: upload with password: upload. The users upload1 - upload5 have been disabled.

31 May 2021: APP 1.083-beta2 has been released ! APP 1.083 stable will follow soon afterwards. It includes a completely new Star Reducer Tool, New File Saver Module, Improved Comet registration and much more, check the release notes here!

DOWNLOADS are available HERE!

License verification: MUST be always online?  

RSS

(@ippiu)
Red Giant Customer
March 13, 2020 12:37  

Hi.

If i want to use APP with a valid license but OFFLINE, because internet isn't always available, how could i do?

Yesterday, my home connection had problems and internet was down, and i couldn't use APP because it was stucked on "license verification" message...

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
March 14, 2020 15:50  

Yes that will work offline, I think in your case APP might have hung up in the middle of having a connection and then not actually getting data or something like that. Might be a good one for Mabula to incoorporate a time-out there. If you switch off Internet on your computer, you'll see you can still start it.

ReplyQuote
(@ippiu)
Red Giant Customer
March 14, 2020 16:11  

Yes, you are right. APP hungs up if the connection is so slow but active: it tries to establish a communication with the server anyway, but it can't and it hungs up...

Better to exit program, switch off internet, and reopen APP: it restarts like a charm...

Thanks @vincent-mod

ReplyQuote
Share: