Share:
Notifications
Clear all

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Star Alignment in Beta Version  

RSS

(@sandconp)
Molecular Cloud Customer
August 10, 2020 05:24  

I ran my Comet Neowise through the beta program and I was happy with the results with the comet alignment.

I was hoping that the star alignment would be ready but it looks like that's not quite ready because I am seeing star trails.

Can you give me an idea when that will be ready to test?

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
August 10, 2020 10:28  

That is correct, this is a beta version which is only meant to check if noone has obvious failures in registering on the comet. The next version should have more options, when that is released... I don’t know, but would expect within a week or 2.

ReplyQuote
(@gunnerlio)
Molecular Cloud Customer
August 19, 2020 13:31  

Is there any new information about the expected beta2 or stable release? I wish a lot of strength and good work for the APP team! 🙂 

(@sandconp)
Molecular Cloud Customer
August 19, 2020 23:58  

I am also very interested in the star alignment piece now that the comet stacking is working.

Please let me know if you need a tester.

Alan Tan liked
ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
August 22, 2020 14:39  

Thank you! Yes, Mabula is working hard and already informed me he has a more stable procedure in place, he's working to finish these and will release a new beta soon. If that already includes the other options I don't know.

ReplyQuote
Share: