Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales on Renter's & Owner's licenses - sale will end on the 1st of December 2020 at 12:00 UTC

16 November 2020 - Wouter van Reeven has officially joined the Astro Pixel Processor Team as a moderator on our forum, welcome Wouter 🙂 !

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Error message during Registration  

RSS

(@crawfprofgmail-com)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
August 2, 2020 23:33  

I've attached a screen capture an error message. The other strange thing that happened was that when I tried to integrate the first time, I got the same error, then tried registering again, was asked to click on the nucleus but instantly it continued without me having any time to click on the nucleus. I assume it remembers my choice the first time I tried registering because I was able to select the nucleus. I'd like to be able to forget the nucleus location and do everything in sequence again but I can't or can't figure out how.

l'll try again from scratch and see how it goes. I tried another comet data set earlier and it processed beautifully.

Screen Shot 2020 08 02 at 5.23.07 PM

ed aw

ReplyQuote
(@crawfprofgmail-com)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
August 3, 2020 04:07  

Update. My third try (from scratch) was successful. I didn't get the earlier error message. Here's

Screen Shot 2020 08 02 at 10.02.30 PM

the resulting image.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
August 4, 2020 14:45  

Thanks for sharing, it seems you're the second person to have seen this skipping of manual selection. I'll notify Mabula.

ReplyQuote
Share: