Share:
Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Comet Registration in Astro Pixel Processor 1.083-beta1 - video tutorial  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

(@dv_stranger)
Main Sequence Star Customer
January 17, 2021 18:20  

Hi!

If the version is still released this year, will the function be integrated here in which you can stack comet and stars together? In the video it was mentioned that this should be in the next version, but I wanted to ask for safety again if this is still up to date?

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
January 17, 2021 18:36  

It is yes. Apologies for the delay, Mabula has also been moving etc. so it's been a very busy couple of months for him. I do expect it within weeks.

ReplyQuote
(@helmut-dannbauerdrei-at)
Molecular Cloud Customer
February 6, 2021 15:23  

Hello Mabula & Vinvent,

I used the new comet registration feature a lot and it works fairly well for brighter comets. But I failed to register comet cores if they are dim and a brighter star is within the green square.
This is a pity, I think it would help if the dimensions of the "catching area" could be changed!

Best regards
Helmut

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Galaxy Admin
February 6, 2021 15:27  

@helmut-dannbauerdrei-at I have passed on your request to Mabula.

ReplyQuote
Molecular Cloud Customer
February 6, 2021 15:28  

Thank you!!!

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Galaxy Admin
February 6, 2021 15:32  

@helmut-dannbauerdrei-at Mabula told me that the comet registration will work differently in APP 1.083. The green square will resize automatically accordingly to the size of the comet. He is familiar with your use case of a bright star nearby and says that that should be fixed as well.

ReplyQuote
Molecular Cloud Customer
February 7, 2021 19:04  

That sounds good, I crave for the new version!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: