Share:
Notifications
Clear all

9 July 2020 - APP 1.082 has been released which contains one important bug fix. 1.082 has full Fujifilm RAF support, so that includes SuperCCD & X-Trans camera's 🙂 !

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Full-spectrum DSLR OSC tutorial?  

RSS

(@wschultz)
Molecular Cloud Customer
October 2, 2019 04:55  

I could have sworn that I'd come across one on this forum previously, but I can't locate it. I'm not using specific narrowband filters yet, just the Astronomik CLS-CCD. Can anyone please point me in the right direction for a good workflow using the additional data? Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
October 2, 2019 14:46  

This one? It's rather old, so it has to be updated.

ReplyQuote
(@wschultz)
Molecular Cloud Customer
October 4, 2019 08:23  

Thanks. It was something more recent, and specifically mentioned full-spectrum DSLRs, but I can’t seem to find the right combination of words.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
October 5, 2019 10:45  

Mmm, maybe it was inside a topic which is harder to find. Tutorials are being worked on as far as I know, I have no ETA on them unfortunately.

ReplyQuote
(@wschultz)
Molecular Cloud Customer
October 6, 2019 04:40  

No worries, thanks. As long as there isn’t an obvious “oh, you forgot to look here”, I’ll just work through what’s in the list already until the new ones come. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
October 6, 2019 13:55  

This one was written for the ASI camera's but will work on full spectrum dslr's as well (or should, there aren't big differences there processing wise). You just ignore the steps involving multiple filters and such.

wschultz liked
ReplyQuote
Share: