Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales on Renter's & Owner's licenses - sale will end on the 1st of December 2020 at 12:00 UTC

16 November 2020 - Wouter van Reeven has officially joined the Astro Pixel Processor Team as a moderator on our forum, welcome Wouter 🙂 !

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

DSLR and HAlpha Data Combine  

RSS

(@gru89)
Molecular Cloud Customer
September 1, 2020 20:10  

Hey there,

I have a Halpha filter for 2 months now and already shot NGC6888 for 3 hours in HAlpha with mit DSLR. Last new moon I´ve shot in color without the Halpha filter.

Can i combine both pictures in APP? If yes, how? 🙂

Thank you very much.

ReplyQuote
(@michel82)
Red Giant Customer
September 1, 2020 20:31  

@gru89 yes that is possible. This tutorial helped me very much. 
https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/tutorials-workflows/combining-r-g-b-with-ha-oiii-data-using-an-optolong-l-enhance-filter/

If you have Ha data separate already you don’t need to run the ‘extract Ha’ part of a dual band filter.

Hope this helps.

cheers,

michel

ReplyQuote
(@gru89)
Molecular Cloud Customer
September 2, 2020 06:54  

@michel82 thank you very much. I´ll give it a try after work!

cheers

Christian

ReplyQuote
Share: