Saving projects  

RSS

(@waynef)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
November 11, 2018 17:55  

It would be nice to have a save feature. If you load all the files for a multi-night multi-filter sequence it takes a bit of time. If something goes wrong in the processing or if you wants to try different setting it would be convenient to just load a save file.

ReplyQuote
(@thomas)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
November 12, 2018 18:41  

If you could save entire projects, similar to the DSS, that would be very helpful.

Otherwise, I think the program is great.

Is it even considered that RAW files from Sony and Olympus are supported?

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Neutron Star Moderator
November 20, 2018 23:40  

Yes that would be a very nice feature and I believe it's on "THE list" for future releases.

ReplyQuote
(@midnight_lightning)
Main Sequence Star Customer
December 11, 2018 10:21  

Hi, 

I raised this some time ago and Mabula said it was on his list. I just logged in now to see if there had been any progress as I'm just about to set up 5 session LRGBHa pre-processing.

This is going to take me a long time to set up, and especially check I haven't got any files wrong - which sadly I frequently manage to screw some file up somewhere - wrong flat/session/colour for wrong sub etc.

It would be mega useful to be able to come back another day and run the calibration again.

Being able to just save the "Load" step would be a major benefit and surely would be a minor change. Perhaps this could be done whilst waiting for the full project save.  

@mabula, how about it Mabula 🙂 ?

ReplyQuote
Share: