Light Pollution Rem...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Light Pollution Removal Simple Change

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jeffreyhorne)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Hello,

At some point (maybe it started with V2 betas?) the light pollution removal tool started to act differently when the calculations are completed and it shows the newly calculated image.

I like to make the preview image as big as possible so I can see what's going on. In older versions of APP, when the LPR tool was complete, the preview window stayed the same size and made it easy to see the changes that were made directly after the calculation.

Now, when the calculation is complete, it resizes the preview window to accommodate for showing some of the console dialog on the left half of the preview.

It would be awesome if it just continued to show the preview image in the same size, before and after the calculation, rather than resizing the preview image to show the console after the calculation is complete.

Thanks!

Jeff

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

You can detach the image viewer if that would work well for you, in the cfg menu. We may also look at changing that behavior, it was added as many people missed where this output was shown.

ReplyQuote
(@jeffreyhorne)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod Thanks, Vincent! I'll try detaching and see how that goes. 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Share: