Light Pollution Rem...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please note our new Downloads page here

2023-01-19: APP 2.0.0-beta13 has been released !

!!! Big performance increase due to optimizations in integration !!!

and upgraded development platform to GraalVM 22.3 based on openJDK19

We are very close now to  releasing APP 2.0.0 stable with a complete printable manual...

Astro Pixel Processor Windows 64-bit

Astro Pixel Processor macOS Intel 64-bit

Astro Pixel Processor macOS Apple M Silicon 64-bit

Astro Pixel Processor Linux DEB 64-bit

Astro Pixel Processor Linux RPM 64-bit

Light Pollution Removal Simple Change

(@jeffreyhorne)
White Dwarf Customer
Topic starter  

Hello,

At some point (maybe it started with V2 betas?) the light pollution removal tool started to act differently when the calculations are completed and it shows the newly calculated image.

I like to make the preview image as big as possible so I can see what's going on. In older versions of APP, when the LPR tool was complete, the preview window stayed the same size and made it easy to see the changes that were made directly after the calculation.

Now, when the calculation is complete, it resizes the preview window to accommodate for showing some of the console dialog on the left half of the preview.

It would be awesome if it just continued to show the preview image in the same size, before and after the calculation, rather than resizing the preview image to show the console after the calculation is complete.

Thanks!

Jeff

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

You can detach the image viewer if that would work well for you, in the cfg menu. We may also look at changing that behavior, it was added as many people missed where this output was shown.

ReplyQuote
(@jeffreyhorne)
White Dwarf Customer
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod Thanks, Vincent! I'll try detaching and see how that goes. 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Share: