Draw smallest possi...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Draw smallest possiple box in "remove light pollution" per mouse klick

3 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@juergenn)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Hi,

I'm currently working on a session where I took photos with many stars in it (M71 with 1000mm focal length). Since I have some street lamps around I have to perform "light pollution removal".

Due to the many and dense stars in expeacially this field it is hard to draw the boxes. Often thy are too small, so no box is drawn.

My suggestion: give the possibility to draw the smallest allowable boxes by one mouse click (of course at the current mouse possition). At least for me it would help a lot, also to get rid of other light effects by the light pollution also when there is no dense star field.

What do you think about it?

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@juergenn Hi Juergen,

Stars are ignored in the boxes that are drawn so you can draw larger boxes where you want.

HTH, Wouter

Andy Booth reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rambaut)
White Dwarf

I hadn't realised you didn't need to avoid stars - thanks for that.

It would be great to just be able to click to create a box (and click to remove it again) as an alternative to dragging. 

ReplyQuote
Share: