Clearing processing...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Clearing processing data for new project

4 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
 Gary
(@volitongmail-com)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

I like to put the working directory in the same folder as the lights ( in new subfolder ). This works fine for initial project but not at all for subsequent DSOs. Once the processing images are added, I can clear loaded Lights, Darks etc. but can't change the working directory. This results in needing to overwrite each processed image and they are in the wrong folder. Workflow speed is also reduced substantially. So far, only restarting APP will allow me to select a new working directory. Of course all preprocess settings are lost as well. 

Would be nice to have a button in Loading to completely clear memory so that the list ( below main window ) is blank again and a new working directory can be selected. This way all settings would remain intact.

Gary

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Gary,

in 1) LOAD, the bottom "clear" button, should clear everything from memory. Bottom button in the screenshot.

A new working directory can always be set with the "set work directory button" above the control panel on the left hand side, the top button in the screenshot:

app setWD

Does this help?

Cheers,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
 Gary
(@volitongmail-com)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Thanks. I'll give it a try

Gary

Mabula-Admin reacted