Calibration with Mu...

Share:

We have updated the forum software 🙂 ! We are now working on upgrading the whole site and the Forum to a dark theme...  so please refresh your internet browser twice to properly update the forum appearance AND functionality... Check your internet browser for the refresh function, on windows, this usually is the F5 button, but it depends on your internet browser.

Calibration with Multiple Session  

RSS

(@midnight_lightning)
Main Sequence Star Customer
August 14, 2018 09:48  

I'm raising this as an observation, I don't think its a high priority and in most cases I could work around it because I am in control of how many calibration frames I take.

If processing multi-session images I could end up with say 10 Darks for one session and 50 for the other.

When selecting an Integrate setting I have to choose whether to optimise for the 10 Darks (Median) or the 50 Darks (Average) which presumably means one session's calibration is not as good as it could be.

I'm not raising an RFC as such, I'm sure you have more important things to do, just wanted to mention it in case it's relevant to something you have planned.  

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin
August 19, 2018 23:37  

@midnight_lightning,

No problem, and you are quite right, APP needs to ask the integration settings per master, in case of Multiple channel and Session modes.

It's on my ToDo ;-), thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote
(@midnight_lightning)
Main Sequence Star Customer
August 20, 2018 00:10  

Thanks Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: