30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.
9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp
2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!
1.075 beta 4 Hang and Unable to load image
I installed 1.075 beta 4 and have hit one small issue:
1) Ran calibration and saved calibration frames on 22 images.
2) Ran all steps between calibration and integration (just clicked the integrate button).
3) Viewed the integration - looked fine
4) Hit the Clear button on the load tab
5) Double clicked the integration file (only files left in the file list were integration , rejection and normalization maps)
6) The progress bar only went about 25% of the way across the top and no image was displayed.
I loaded some lights and still couldn't display any of them by double clicking in the file list - no progress bar movement at all this time.
I quit and restarted and it worked OK.