Please come all to AstroFest in London to ask us (Mabula & Vincent) questions and to see live demos of APP!
2023-01-19: APP 2.0.0-beta13 has been released !
!!! Big performance increase due to optimizations in integration !!!
and upgraded development platform to GraalVM 22.3 based on openJDK19
We are very close now to releasing APP 2.0.0 stable with a complete printable manual...
[Closed] Astro Pixel Processor 1.083.2
Astro Pixel Processor 1.083.2 release notes, this is a quick release after the stable release to fix a couple of issues that were reported on 1.083.
- FIXED, CONCURRENCY ISSUE IN CALIBRATION ENGINE, as mentioned in this topic https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/postid/21090/ the calibration engine was not behaving properly. It could not find masterdarkflats for flat calibration in this case allthough they were provided. It was a concurrency issue which will occur if more than 1 master is created in MasterBias, MasterDark, MasterDarkFlat, MasterFlat creation.
- FIXED, REGISTRATION, if registration fails on 1 or more frame the actual count of successfully registered frames was not correct.
- IMPROVED, FITS HEADER, APP will now read and use the following fits tags as used by MaximDL, BAYERPAT = VALID and XBAYROFF & YBAYROFF to interpret the correct Bayer Pattern for Bayer data.
- IMPROVED, FITS HEADER, APP will now use the GAINRAW tag to find the GAIN for images shot with TheSKy.
- FIXED, STAR REDUCER TOOL, if a too high kappa was set for the noise threshold, the tool could produce a Null Pointer Exception, because no stars were found... This can happen quickly when non-linear data is loaded into the tool. Now this exception is caught and the tool indicates that you need to lower the thresholds...
- IMPROVED, RGB COMBINE TOOL, I have added 2 more preset formula for the famous Hubble Palette or SHO composite. You now have SHO1, SHO2, a new SHO3 and a new SHO4.