Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales on Renter's & Owner's licenses - sale will end on the 1st of December 2020 at 12:00 UTC
16 November 2020 - Wouter van Reeven has officially joined the Astro Pixel Processor Team as a moderator on our forum, welcome Wouter 🙂 !
30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.
9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp
2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!
[Closed] Astro Pixel Processor 1.045
June 23, 2017 19:50
Astro Pixel Processor 1.045
- Fixed and changed, the batch modify tool is now integrated into the left control panel of the main window
- Fixed, in the batch modify tool, the confirmation file list of the batch you want to perform, is now forced to the foreground and has scrollbars now, which are needed if you want to batch process a lot of files
- improvement, the batch modify tool can now directly be used on the image in the image viewer panel. Other tools will be upgraded/adjusted soon.
- Fixed, bug in mosaic mode, not "same camera and optics". Mosaic mode could fail due to wrong if statement.
- Fixed, removed a bug that could popup if you enable distortion correction while registering frames that simply can't be registered to each other.
- Fixed, removed another bug in "same camera and optics" disabled mosaic mode, which would occur with very low star counts in the panels. The complex model wouldn't complete and simple model wouldn't start.
- improvement, in all cases where data interpolation is done (registration, normalization, integration, batch rotate/resize tool) "no under/overshoot" is on by default now.
- Fixed, integration bug, stack wasn't saved with any of the integration output maps enabled. Reported by minusman.