Sorting Options in ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

2022-05-29: APP 2.0.0-beta2 has been released !

Release notes

Download links per platform:

windows 2.0.0-beta2

macOS x86_64 2.0.0-beta2

macOS arm64 M1 2.0.0-beta2

Linux DEB 2.0.0-beta2

Linux RPM 2.0.0-beta2

Sorting Options in Frame List panel

(@jochen-scharmann)
Main Sequence Star Customer
Topic starter  

Hi,

Quick question:

For sorting in Frame list panel, what is the difference between "sort frames best to worst" and "sort on quality"?

The latter seems to be sorting by quality score, but "best to worst" seems to yield a different result unrelated to quality score

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin

Good question, never used that option tbh. 🙂 I've asked Mabula for some clarification.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin

Ah right, so I didn't understand your question well here. 🙂 The sort frames "best to worst" is a switch basically. So when you select that, it switches to "worst to best" and then you select "sort on quality" for instance, depending on the top option in that menu, you will see the highest quality first or the lowest first. And this is the same for all sort options in that menu.

ReplyQuote
(@turtlecat1000)

I think it’s on the future enhancement list to allow for clickable column headers to control sort and sort direction, right?

ReplyQuote
(@jeffmorgan)

It also appears to sort by sessions as a sub-group. 

It would be nice to control which columns get displayed (I don’t use them all).

I also re-arrange the column order, but if I delete subs from the list the screen redraws in the default order. It would also be nice to see user-defined column order (and width) preserved. 

ReplyQuote
(@jochen-scharmann)
Topic starter  

Yes, and really helpful would be to be able saving the column order/ column size / column arrangement with CFG, so the frame list is configurable

ReplyQuote
Share: