Cant sort how i wan...

Share:

Cant sort how i want  

RSS

(@singding)
Red Giant Customer
April 13, 2019 07:18  

Hi,

I recently downloaded the newest version,  and now when I have my subs star analyzed, it won't let me sort by quality or star shape erc....the prior version was fine.

Any ideas?

Adam

ReplyQuote
(@annehouw)
Main Sequence Star Customer
April 13, 2019 15:30  

Hi Adam,

I noticed this also. No sort order and also no graph.

@Mabula: Probably something broke?

Anne

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Black Hole Moderator
April 16, 2019 10:40  

Interesting, I have to get some deepsky data, but will report back if I see it as well. Thanks for the report!

ReplyQuote
(@ac4lt)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
May 2, 2019 17:17  

I see the same behavior. Choosing a sort option from the context menu isn’t having any effect at all.

ReplyQuote
(@pete_xl)
Brown Dwarf Customer
May 24, 2019 12:18  

Hi, I frequently use the graphic analysis and it is a very fine thing! But I also could not sort anymore since I had updated to 1.074 and with that I can not use the graphic analysis the way I need it- I reinstalled the older 1.072 version and that is ok for sorting and graphics.

Talking about sorting and the graphics....it would be a very nice (and important) feature if the data could be sorted according to "frame number". Without this possibility it sometimes is very difficult to sort out the bad data, especially when I have several camera filters used sequentially. The primary sorting according to frame number cannot be restored again after I sorted on another parameter once. I think sorting by frame number is a usefull thing and hope it is not complicated to implement it.

ReplyQuote
Share: