dalas777-Tools not ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

dalas777-Tools not working-error java.lang.null pointer exception

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@dalas777)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Hello everyone! I recently took the 30 day free trial and i'm trying to learn APP. So far it's a masterpiece of a software. Today the toolbar is not working nor the light pollution tool nor anything. When i click the neutralise BG in the sliders to the right, i get this error message:

I am just processing for now i haven't used integration so far. What should i do? 

Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Hi Christos and thanks for trying APP!

I'm noticing you're using 2 formats at the same time (tif and fits). Though I think that should work, could you try with a fits of the other?

ReplyQuote
(@dalas777)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod thanks for the swift reply. I will try it yes. Something  odd is happening. I input my image as a tiff and resize it to nearly 2000 pixels. Then I get the error message. BUT. If I save the resized image, close APP and load the resized image again as a 32 float fit, the error is gone and I can edit the image. This really worked so I kinda went around the problem but If I can, I want to fix it. Please tell me what do you think. I will try your solution  too. Thanks a lot.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Well, normally it's best to stick with 1 format and process your raw data in APP. If you have the option to use fits as a raw format, just use that. Hope it worksout and if you have any further questions, just ask. 😉

ReplyQuote
Share: