Setting new referen...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Setting new reference frame disables buttons

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@jochen-scharmann)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

Hi, i came across a strange issue in 1.083.02 for MACOS: after Analize Stars has completed, when choosing a reference frame, the buttons for Start Registration, Normalize Lights and Integrate Lights get disabled (light blue letters) with no action upon click Also a new reference cannot be set any more. I cannot remember seeing such behavior in a previous version.  It seems the GUI is still active (help texts, selecting frames  etc. works fine), just the buttons are dead, so I am stuck. I needed to chance ref frame because the previous Registration failed on all frames (which I also never had seen before)I hesitate to reset the whole program. Is there any way to reset the software one step and get running again? Running MacOs 12.3 on a 27" imac with i7-6700K and 24 MB RAM.

Thanks, 

Jochen

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@jochen-scharmann Hi Jochen. I just tried myself on macOS 12.3 and APP 1.083.2 and I cannot reproduce the behavior you describe. I am afraid that you may have encountered a glitch in APP. And I am afraid that there is no way to solve this issue other than stopping APP and trying again.

ReplyQuote
(@jochen-scharmann)
Neutron Star
Topic starter  

It was strange...

1) I left APP running, with all lights & Calibration masters loaded.

2) I selected the lights again, (unselected few others) and clicked "Integrate" which was available again, APP started with registration again, but failed.

3) I got the message if I would like to try another reference frame, confirmed OK 

4) I hit integrate again, APP ran fine through registration, Normalization and Integration ( except for the skipped LNC, see other thread)

Seems I am finally pushing my late 2015 imac to the limit... 🙁 

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@jochen-scharmann Glad to see that this has come to a good end.

ReplyQuote
Share: