Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

save a fileset

5 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
(@rcol)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

after loading various files into APP, how can I save the fileset to another directory to repeat processing if necessary?

tnx

chris_16 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@rcol Hi Richard. The directory where APP loads the files from can be different from where it writes files to. So you can leave the fileset where it is and change the working directory to save the files in a different place. You will need to load all files manually again. It is not possible to save the fileset information. 

ReplyQuote
(@rcol)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Hi Wouter, if APP functionality cannot currently save a list of working files, making it possible to do simple housekeeping like repeat a processing run or modify and repeat a run, may I suggest that this is badly needed functionality and not difficult to code.

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@rcol Hi Richard, I checked with Mabula and this will be part of the next release.

chris_16 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi @rcol,

Like @wvreeven indicates, yes, the next version of APP will provide save/load of settings and whole projects 😉

Mabula

chris_16 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: