RGB multipliers for...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

RGB multipliers for ASI 294mc pro  

RSS

(@ccdmike)
Brown Dwarf Customer
January 2, 2020 15:32  

Happy new year to you all!

Does some one use the settings for RGB under Bayer CFA for that specific camera and would like to share the settings with me?

I do not like the magenta and turquoise touch in the pictures and wondering if I can manage it with those settings.

Thanks

Mike

This topic was modified 10 months ago by Michael Antoni

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
January 7, 2020 11:53  

I think you can yes, never used it myself though. If you change it to lower the blue or red and check in the preview, doesn't it show what you're looking for?

ReplyQuote
(@ccdmike)
Brown Dwarf Customer
January 7, 2020 14:01  

@vincent-mod

it takes too long to try out, as you will see the result only after the integration 😓 

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
January 7, 2020 16:58  

Right yes, you can see the effect on a single sub but that doesn't show enough color information. So would it be an idea to test this with, say, 10 subs? That should be a bit faster. Otherwise you should be able to tweak it a bit with Selective Color in the tools tab.

ReplyQuote
(@triodex)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
September 24, 2020 21:16  

Hi 

So far i tested the RGB Multipiers with Zwo Asi 294 Mc Pro and an Idas LPS D1 Filter and the best setting for me is Red 2,000 Green 0,790 and Blue 1,200 .

Share: