RGB multipliers for...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

RGB multipliers for ASI 294mc pro

5 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
(@ccdmike)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Happy new year to you all!

Does some one use the settings for RGB under Bayer CFA for that specific camera and would like to share the settings with me?

I do not like the magenta and turquoise touch in the pictures and wondering if I can manage it with those settings.

Thanks

Mike

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

I think you can yes, never used it myself though. If you change it to lower the blue or red and check in the preview, doesn't it show what you're looking for?

ReplyQuote
(@ccdmike)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

@vincent-mod

it takes too long to try out, as you will see the result only after the integration 😓 

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Right yes, you can see the effect on a single sub but that doesn't show enough color information. So would it be an idea to test this with, say, 10 subs? That should be a bit faster. Otherwise you should be able to tweak it a bit with Selective Color in the tools tab.

ReplyQuote
(@triodex)
Hydrogen Atom

Hi 

So far i tested the RGB Multipiers with Zwo Asi 294 Mc Pro and an Idas LPS D1 Filter and the best setting for me is Red 2,000 Green 0,790 and Blue 1,200 .

ReplyQuote
Share: