Quick reference and...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Quick reference and working folder

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@uwe1475)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

Hello, I have a few questions about APP, hope that I am in the right sub-forum.
1) Is it possible to change the working folder that you are asked for when starting the program so that you can enter your own path that then serves as the working folder each time?
Background: Now the query for the path in documents starts then I have to go back a path and then in the folder: Images then in the folder: Astro and then select my target / working folder. Would it be possible that I say that the APP always starts in the path Images / Astro to ask in which folder I want to work?

2) Can it be that the Quick Reference is not complete? For me, from page 23 2) Calibration to page 28 9) Tools is empty. I already downloaded it twice. Page 29 About Mabula .. is available

Unbenannt 2

Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

1) Not yet, this will be part of an ability to save settings in APP, which is not the case at the moment.

2) Not sure, which link did you use?

ReplyQuote
Share: