Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Newbie here

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@gary1968)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Hi, Just downloaded the trial version of APP. I have been using DSS and PS up until now but decided to gaive a proper astro image processor a go.

I have only just returned to the hobby after a 5 year break. I was out last weekend and got some data, its not the best but its something. I processed that last weekend using DSS and PS but decided to give APP a go on it.

I have watched a fair few YT video tutorials on this but have ran into the first issue. I get through the tabs right up to tools but the Sat slider on the right is ghosted out and wont move.I am not ruling out user error, can anyone give me a hint as to whats going on please?

Thanks, Gary 

ReplyQuote
 Davm
(@davm)
Red Giant

Gary,

Just above the red question mark, next to DDP and auto, tick the checkmark "saturation" 😉 

Rergards Dave

ReplyQuote
(@gary1968)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

@davm

Thanks for that, I'll give it a go later.....

Gary

ReplyQuote
Share: