Mac Monterey New 2....

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Mac Monterey New 2.0 Beta 7 Will Not Integrate

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@cdugger)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Loaded all of my data and set up integration options per normal, but Integrate button is greyed out.

Will not respond.  All file buttons a Load page are also greyed out.   I was using a prior 2.0 beta, where can I go back a version or two?

Thanks,

Chris

ReplyQuote
(@cdugger)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Re-Installed, now appears to work fine

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Chris @cdugger,

Thank you very much for reporting this, it  might be an issue that occurs once in a while and would be related to how we implemented the new native file choosers. I will look into this a.s.a.p and will try to fix it quickly.

Please let us know if it happens more frequently somehow.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@skipstarry)
Brown Dwarf

For info: this just happened to me between one session and another. Restarting APP made no difference, the Integrate button was still greyed out; restarting my Mac seems to have cured it. I was doing comet/one-star at the time. 

ReplyQuote
Share: