Integration issue

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Integration issue

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@rkottink)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Hi,

I calibrated my subs with flats and bias. But I don't see the effect of the flats in the final stack. I'm using APP version 1.082

As I load a individual sub as a image in the viewer after calibration and registration i can see the effect of the flats (difference between image and l-calibrated).

But when I normalize and integrate them after calibration and registration  the effect of the flats seems to be gone.

See the attached files.

What am i doing wrong?

Image:

Calibrated:

Final stack off  84 subs:

final integrated

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

If you look at the list below, where all your lights are loaded, do you see all of them having the "MF" and "MB" etc added to them when processing?

ReplyQuote
(@rkottink)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

Hi Vincent,

Yes all have the flats and bias assigned to them.

It's a stack of 82 subs of 2 minutes each

Screenshot 2021 11 11 140702

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Ok, then it is best for me to have a look at the data. If you want you can upload like 10 lights, 15 darks, 10 flats and 15 bias frames to our server (please allow for 1-2 days till I investigated);

Go to https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com and for the username and password, use: upload

Create a directory named “rkottink-calibrationIssue” and upload in there. Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Share: