Currently trialling...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Currently trialling - still no file list save?

(@brendanc)
Main Sequence Star Customer
Topic starter  

Hi all,

I trialled APP a year or so ago but didn't really know what I was doing. I've since learned a lot, using DSS, and have been very generously given another trial period.

I'm liking a lot of what I see, but there's one really big sticking point, big enough to make me consider not purchasing a license after this trial: the lack of a file list save feature, which DSS supports and which I use all the time.

I've searched high and low in the software and online, and keep coming across requests for this, and responses such as 'a file with the file list details would be no problem to create', or saying it's a high priority with no roadmap (?), going back to 2017, maybe even further.

So, if I want to return to a project and try different settings, or need to recover from a crash, is the only option really just to reload everything again from scratch? This is tedious enough for my situation with a DSLR, I cannot imagine what it must be like for people using filters.

Any suggestions? Am I missing something? If it really isn't a feature yet, will it be soon?

Thanks, Brendan 

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin

Yep, we know people want this so that's exactly what Mabula is targeting to implement for 1.084. 😉

ReplyQuote
(@brendanc)
Main Sequence Star Customer
Topic starter  

Cool! When will 1.084 candidate be released? 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin

Great question and unfortunately I have no date. But, as 1.083 is getting close to release and we want to speed up the updates, I hope it's a lot faster than 1.083 took. 😉

BrendanC liked
ReplyQuote
Share: