Happy 2019 !! Mabul...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Happy 2019 !! Mabula is back on the forum !

15 Posts
12 Users
14 Likes
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  

Dear all,

First of all, I wish everyone the best of health, hapiness, success and love for 2019 🙂 !!!

As some of you have noticed, I have not been present on the forum for some time now. As of today, I am officially back 😉  and here for support on the forum.

Please be aware, that you can always contact me by email at support@astropixelprocessor.com for immediate assistance if needed.

A big thank you goes out to Vincent Groenewold @vincent-mod who has been helping out on the forum since October last year. Thanks a lot Vincent 😉

And I want to thank all other APP users that have been active on the forum to help out other APP users, thank you very much as well 😉 !

There are several reasons why I have not been present on the forum in the past weeks:

• main reason was a long needed holiday, I have been working almost non-stop since the launch of Astro Pixel Processor without a real break. So I finally took a well deserved long holiday and I had a very nice trip to and in Tanzania, Africa. While traveling, I was able to donate 2 refractor telescopes to a very large school community (8000+ students) of the Archdiocese of Tabora, Tanzania. The telescopes were provided by the Stars Shine For Everyone project from the University of Gent, Belgium.

DSC0427 small

• another big reason is the big growth of Astro Pixel Processor worldwide. I must confess that I have been caught a little bit off guard with how fast things are going with APP and it's userbase... so in the past couple of weeks, I have been
    • very busy with the end of year administration. And
    • with upgrading our infrastructure, hardware and software, to be better prepared for the future.
    • Besides streamlining all business processes to prevent time problems like this in the future ;-).

Due to APP's strong growth, we now need to expand our business to be able to give and maintain good customer service and a good product with continuous and fast development. If you are interested to help out on the forum as a moderator, just like Vincent, please contact me at mabula@astropixelprocessor.com and we can discuss details !

I hope you can all forgive me for being absent on the forum in the past few weeks.

And please accept my apologies, if your problems or questions have not been answered for a while which might have upset your progress with your data processing.

I will do everything in my power to be here for you and please be assured that my work in the past few weeks have been focussed on improving service to you by upgrading software, hardware and more automation in the back office 😉

Cheers,

Mabula

This topic was modified 5 years ago 4 times by Mabula-Admin

ReplyQuote
(@minusman)
Black Hole

Hello Mabula, you also a healthy new year 2019. 😀  😉 

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@rowland-f-archer-jr)
Neutron Star

Happy New Year Mabula, glad you got a nice break and good to have you back.  And it's especially nice to hear about the strong growth - well deserved!  

Looking forward to a great 2019.

Cheers,

Rowland

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Thanks for the mention Mabula, welcome back!

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@brcooley)
Brown Dwarf

Welcome back Mabula!  I'm glad you took some opportunity to recharge and prepare for great things ahead!  You will have to share more photos of your Tanzania trip at some point.

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you all very much  😉 !

Cheers,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@jonesdee)
Red Giant

Great to have you back Mabula

Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lammertus)
Neutron Star

Always great to hear from you Mabula, and also a 

very healthy and happy new year!

It's good to hear you are ok and back on board 🙂

Regards,

Lammertus

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@1cm69)
Neutron Star

Hi Mabula,

great to hear that all is going so well with you & APP, well deserved  👍  

I wish I could help out in some way on the forum but I lack the knowledge to be of any use.

All the very best for 2019

Kirk

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@thompeters)
Red Giant

Happy New Year!! 

I'm not surprised at the growth at all Mabula!! It's a great program and I see more and more people listing it as their AP  processor of preference!!

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@betelgeuze)
Main Sequence Star

Happy New Year Mabula !

Glad to hear everything is OK with you,  and that you are in good health,  because that is what is most important..

I'm not suprised APP is doing so well, it is a great piece of software !

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@whixson)
Black Hole

So good to see you’re back and you got in some quality R&R. Also really nice to learn of the success of APP, but also that you’re putting plans in place to accommodate that growth. Too often an innovator will come up with a great idea like APP and create a product that is so popular he or she cannot handle the growth required. I’m happy that you recognize that early and are responding appropriately! Looking forward to the future. 

Wayne

PS Really nice to donate those telescopes to the school. Thanks for your part in that.

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you all for your nice messages !

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

Happy new year to you too Mabula and welcome back to the forum. I trust you had great holidays and have fully recharged your batteries 🙂

Cheers, Wouter

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  

You too Wouter 😉 @wvreeven, thank you very much !

Cheers,

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: