Flats not working p...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Flats not working properly

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@pcapino)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Hi, been using APP for a few years now and this is the first time my flats arent calibrating my lights. I searched and tried all the tips I found in the forum, any help would be appreciated.

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@pcapino Hi Paul,

What indicates that the flats aren't working? Can you explain as much as you can about the optical train, camera, type of data and flats so we can try to help you solve this?

Wouter

ReplyQuote
(@pcapino)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

@Wouter, I'm using an ASI294mm with a 2" EFW + .8 reducer + skyrover 72ED. For acquisition I use ASIAIR, but use the flatwizard of NINA. 🙂  This is a stacked 1.5hr image of HA (no darks here). Gain 120/Offset 16/ Bin 2.

and here is the flat. I tried a tip of exposing at least 2 sec for the flat. 

ReplyQuote
(@wvreeven)
Quasar

@pcapino Hi Paul,

Combining calibration data taken with multiple software doesn't work well. Any chance to take the flats with ASIAir as well? It has a flat wizard as well. 

Wouter

ReplyQuote
(@pcapino)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

Hi Wouter, First try was a bust. but let me try again. I'll update you later on. Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Share: