Dark Flat Calibrati...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Dark Flat Calibration Check  

RSS

(@dan-archer)
White Dwarf Customer
September 27, 2020 00:28  

Hi all, just curious, I am trying to calibrate my flats with dark flats, and it seems as though APP has created the master Dark Flat file OK however it is not shown in the row next to each individual image. See the photo attached for example. How do I tell if they are calibrated with the dark flat or not? Is this a glitch? There is no message pop up saying failed to calibrate, and the master has been created. Please advise

Thanks

Daniel

app mdf

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Quasar Admin
September 28, 2020 11:37  

When you made the flats, the darkflats are used to create the masterflats. I'm not sure but does it say in the header of the Fits? You can see that in the window left of the main image view.

ReplyQuote
Share: