Comparing integrate...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Comparing integrated results from different sessions

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@carsan)
Main Sequence Star
Topic starter  

I could use your advice. I have an image integrated (2 sessions) with a few tools used on it, and stretched and saved. The project is still open in APP. I would like to add another night's data (lights, flats, darkflats), but I don't want it integrated into the other data as a 3rd session, I want to integrate it separately so I can see if it visually yields a better quality image. Then I could go back and forth to view differences without closing either project so I can make further adjustments. I'm not clear as to what the ALL and CLEAR buttons do and I don't want to delete the loaded files from this project...just uncheck them so I can work on the new data. Can this be done? Or alternatively can I open APP in 2 different windows?

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

You can select the files in the filelist and deselect them there, so shift-click to select and then right mouse button. A menu pops up which has "deselect" as the option and these files shouldn't be used then. I would advice to load the new files up in a different session as that makes it more clear to you what you're looking at. The clear buttons remove the files from the file list (they don't delete them from disk). You can also do that and then load the integrated files in again for comparisons.

ReplyQuote
Share: