Certificate issue o...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Certificate issue on MacOS 1.079

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@lanties)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Morning

Finally managed to convince a friend who is an APP license holder for a long time to actually use it after an afternoon of demos. He is now in love with APP! New images popping out all the time. I also told him to upgrade to the latest version. This is what he is getting.

Can someone help?  I run on Windows and never had any problems. Maybe the MacOS version was not signed?

Regards

Johan

ReplyQuote
(@lanties)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Sorry I realised soon after posting this that there is already a thread open on this

https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/macos/unable-to-open-app-1-075-on-macos-10-15-catalina/?fbclid=IwAR0GwIiC1PQFtDzZ_9rjRoo9HenZzAF1cVskk4jPD2TIORBanB6xhhrOM-s

Is there a change that this will be resolved other than having to override security settings? 

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Yes, in the future Mabula will try to properly sign APP to be recognized by MacOS as a legitimate software package. In the mean time however, you'd have to accept it yourself after an update.

ReplyQuote
Share: