Will APP ever be pr...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Will APP ever be properly signed?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@geekxx)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

I would like to run APP on my brand new Mac laptop however I am unable to because of the “AstroPixelProcessor” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software error. My security settings are managed externally so I cannot bypass this problem. It could be fixed simply by signing up as an Apple developer and getting it properly signed. Are there any plans to make this happen?

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

APP is signed with Apple, but Java 8 is something Apple decided not to support properly. So this is a bit out of our hands unfortunately, we are working hard to move to Java 11 which will solve this issue.

ReplyQuote
(@chris_16)
Red Giant

@geekxx
I don't use APP on my Mac, but I know this kind of error you're reporting. I got this with my virus scanner. I could bypass this by manually extracting the install package to a folder on the desktop and then installing from that folder. I don't know, if this will work with APP. Maybe you could try.

CS,

Chris

ReplyQuote
Share: