Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

File chooser

3 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@roscoed)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

The file chooser is driving me nuts.

1) When I select a file to open (using the "Other/Processed" button), please open that file in the viewer immediately rather than just adding it to the file list.  I can't think of a single time I selected a file and didn't want to at least look at it to make sure I picked the right one.  If I have a long list of files the new one is added off the bottom where it isn't visible, making me wonder if I even opened it...

2) CMD-A is the macOS standard for picking all files...please use that as all mac users are accustomed to that.

Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi @roscoed,

Which APP version are you using?

1) This is not possible, you can open a batch of files with all those buttons. I can however make it possible, that if only 1 is loaded, it is immediately loaded into the image viewer.

2) Please see these 2 topics where the issue is already being discussed and please continue there, the latest APP version supports CMD-A (again) but it is not a native chooser, the macOS native chooser does not support CMD-A weirdly enough so we changed this recently :

https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/rfcs-request-for-changes/native-macos-finder-please/#post-29797

https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/main-forum/unix-style-file-dialog-boxes-in-app-2-0-beta/#post-29790

Mabula

This post was modified 6 months ago by Mabula-Admin

ReplyQuote
(@roscoed)
Red Giant
Topic starter  

Beta 26 (odd, because I had forgotten that and went back to edit the post to add it...never showed up)

Thanks

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: