Astro pixel Process...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Astro pixel Processor won't load on Mac OS Ventura 13.0

9 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
(@agbell005)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

As a newbe to Astro Pixel Pro I installed Mac version 1.083.2 and everything was woking fine. Spent the day yesterday working through various tutorials to get up to speed. However last night my Mac updated to Mac OS Ventura 13.0, and now Astro Pixel Pro won't load. Has anyone else had this issue and is there a workaround please? Any thoughts. 

ReplyQuote
(@jmd67650)
White Dwarf

Hi Tony
The same thing for me. I found a workaround by installing macOS x86_64 2.0.0-beta6 which works fine with Ventura.
Best regards.
Jean-Marc

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Thanks for the heads-up. So I understand that the latest beta also doesn't start using the M1 installer @jmd67650 ?

ReplyQuote
(@agbell005)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  

@jmd67650 Thank you for that info, I will give that a try this morning.  

ReplyQuote
(@agbell005)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  
Posted by: @jmd67650

Hi Tony
The same thing for me. I found a workaround by installing macOS x86_64 2.0.0-beta6 which works fine with Ventura.
Best regards.
Jean-Marc

Jean-Mark, Once again many thanks for the info, deleted 1.083.2 and installed 2.0 beta, and all is good again. Now to continue with the tutorials 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

@agbell005 Did you use the M1 or x64 installer?

ReplyQuote
(@agbell005)
White Dwarf
Topic starter  
Posted by: @vincent-mod

@agbell005 Did you use the M1 or x64 installer?

Hi Vincent, the x64 installer 

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Thanks, we will look into this then as the M1 installer provides a way faster experience on M1 chips.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi all,

We think that we might have a fixed Astro Pixel Processor version for macOS Ventura. Can you all try the following 2.0.0-beta7test version and let us know if this solves it and works properly?

intel hardware:

https://astropixelprocessor.s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/astropixelprocessor_2.0.0-beta7test-x86_64-macOS.zip

new M1/M2/arm hardware:

https://astropixelprocessor.s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/astropixelprocessor_2.0.0-beta7test-aarch64-macOS.zip

Release notes for this version:

https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/release-information/astro-pixel-processor-2-0-0-beta7-release-notes-preparing-next-release/

Looking forward to your feedback!

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: