[Sticky] Where is my license code?  

RSS

(@mabula-haverkamp-administrator)
Quasar Admin
July 3, 2017 09:28  
If you have requested a TRIAL and were unable to activate and start APP due to one of the below problems, please contact me at

support@astropixelprocessor.com

I will then help you to get started and I will restart you TRIAL license period.

Big e-mail providers like Google & Hotmail are putting the e-mail with the license code in your spam folder. Please check your SPAM folder. Hotmail is really troublesome, it seems Hotmail even removes the e-mail in some cases without letting the user of the mailbox know about it. I am investigating on how to solve this.

Kind regards,

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote
(@krisda_rangsit)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
January 18, 2018 17:38  

I have just bought owner's license half an hour ago but do not receiving any email yet. When I receive my code where can I input this code, the program does not ask for it just stated my trial has expired. How long would it take to get such email. 

Thanks

Krisda

Edit by Mabula: problem was solved 😉

Edited: 1 month  ago

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-haverkamp-administrator)
Quasar Admin
January 18, 2018 17:50  

Hi Krisda,

Thank you for your purchase.

The e-mail with your new Owner license code was sent out as soon as payment was received. I have sent it to you once more. Please check your spam folder If you can't find it.

Check this topic on how to upgrade the license in APP:

https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/license/how-to-upgrade-the-license-in-app-from-a-trial-to-renterowner-license/

Let me know if all is well now or if you need more help.

Kind regards,

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register