[Sticky] Where is my license code?  

RSS

(@mabula-haverkamp-administrator)
Quasar Admin
July 3, 2017 09:28  
If you have requested a TRIAL and were unable to activate and start APP due to one of the below problems, please contact me at

support@astropixelprocessor.com

I will then help you to get started and I will restart you TRIAL license period.

Big e-mail providers like Google & Hotmail are putting the e-mail with the license code in your spam folder. Please check your SPAM folder. Hotmail is really troublesome, it seems Hotmail even removes the e-mail in some cases without letting the user of the mailbox know about it. I am investigating on how to solve this.

Kind regards,

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote
(@krisda_rangsit)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
January 18, 2018 17:38  

I have just bought owner's license half an hour ago but do not receiving any email yet. When I receive my code where can I input this code, the program does not ask for it just stated my trial has expired. How long would it take to get such email. 

Thanks

Krisda

Edit by Mabula: problem was solved 😉

Edited: 4 months  ago

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-haverkamp-administrator)
Quasar Admin
January 18, 2018 17:50  

Hi Krisda,

Thank you for your purchase.

The e-mail with your new Owner license code was sent out as soon as payment was received. I have sent it to you once more. Please check your spam folder If you can't find it.

Check this topic on how to upgrade the license in APP:

https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/license/how-to-upgrade-the-license-in-app-from-a-trial-to-renterowner-license/

Let me know if all is well now or if you need more help.

Kind regards,

Mabula

Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions

ReplyQuote
Share: