Where is my license...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

19 June 2021: Our upload server https://upload.astropixelprocessor.com/ has been migrated successfully to our new office with higher upload and download speeds (nearly 10MByte/sec up/down ) ! We now have 1 general upload user called: upload with password: upload. The users upload1 - upload5 have been disabled.

31 May 2021: APP 1.083-beta2 has been released ! APP 1.083 stable will follow soon afterwards. It includes a completely new Star Reducer Tool, New File Saver Module, Improved Comet registration and much more, check the release notes here!

DOWNLOADS are available HERE!

[Sticky] Where is my license code?  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
January 27, 2021 18:12  
Posted by: @t3gutierrez

Hello.

I recently purchased my renter license on Jan 18, 2021. I received an invoice and my payment has cleared my account.

I am trying to have my code re-emailed to me. I did not find the emails that should have been sent to me.

Thank you for your help.

Hi Mary @t3gutierrez,

I have resent the original email with your license details to your registered email address. According to our mail server logs we did send you the email and it was accepted by your email provider thus it should have arrived in your mailbox somewhere.

Please let us know if all is okay now 😉

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@paolo27)
White Dwarf Customer
June 22, 2021 19:58  

Hi I changed processor and motherboard in the pc. It asks me for the license, but I can't find the file where I saved it. Can you help me?

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
June 23, 2021 13:10  

Hi Paolo,

Let me check your details and I'll send them again over to you.

Vincent

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
June 23, 2021 16:00  

I've send your details again, please check your junk mail folder as well if you didn't get it.

Thanks, Vincent

ReplyQuote
(@paolo27)
White Dwarf Customer
June 23, 2021 17:00  

Thx 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@blackhawk163)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
June 30, 2021 01:51  

add me to the list. The laptop I had the code txt in burned up this past weekend. Is there a reason why we can't have our codes listed in our account portals? In any case thanks

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
June 30, 2021 11:13  

Not sure if there is a reason, maybe security related. I'll ask Mabula if that would be possible, I'll send you the details anyway.

ReplyQuote
 wsg
(@wsg)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
August 5, 2021 00:32  

scott garrod

cat89@sbcglobal.net

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
August 7, 2021 13:44  

@wsg I guess you need a license code to be sent as well? Sorry, I was away for a few days. If you still need it, please let me know and I'll send it.

ReplyQuote
(@lw24)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
August 31, 2021 18:19  

Can I get my renters license sent again via email? No longer have the email from earlier in the year.

Agree on the above on having it visible in the "my account" section when logging in to the site - would be helpful!

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
August 31, 2021 20:43  

Hi Luke,

You'd have to contact support@astropixelprocessor.com at this moment sorry, I'm moving towards Denmark at the moment. I expect to be able to help you personally again from sept-6 onwards. If you mail support@ I'll notify Mabula so hopefully he can help you out in the mean time.

ReplyQuote
(@luke-williams242)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
August 31, 2021 20:56  

Sure - have emailed support.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
September 1, 2021 10:11  

Hi Luke, I have some time today. I'm not seeing an entry for you with your outlook address, could you mail me the email address you used for registration? Send it to vincent@astropixelprocessor.com

ReplyQuote
(@lw24)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
September 1, 2021 11:24  

Emailed you just now, thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
September 1, 2021 11:37  

Excellent, found you and will mail the details.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: