Where is my license...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

[Sticky] Where is my license code?

59 Posts
21 Users
8 Likes
10.5 K Views
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Hi Luke,

You'd have to contact support@astropixelprocessor.com at this moment sorry, I'm moving towards Denmark at the moment. I expect to be able to help you personally again from sept-6 onwards. If you mail support@ I'll notify Mabula so hopefully he can help you out in the mean time.

ReplyQuote
(@luke-williams242)
Hydrogen Atom

Sure - have emailed support.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Hi Luke, I have some time today. I'm not seeing an entry for you with your outlook address, could you mail me the email address you used for registration? Send it to vincent@astropixelprocessor.com

ReplyQuote
(@lw24)
Hydrogen Atom

Emailed you just now, thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Excellent, found you and will mail the details.

ReplyQuote
(@ggwatt51)
Brown Dwarf

Hi . I have the same problem others have had. The application is asking for my license but I no longer have the email with it. Hope you can help.

Cheers.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

I'll have a look in our database and send you the code again.

ReplyQuote
(@ggwatt51)
Brown Dwarf

Thanks very much Vincent. Very much appreciated. It is now safely saved.

ReplyQuote
(@minroadkill)
Main Sequence Star

I just renewed my renters license and apparently my email provider never took your provider off the blocked list as I requested. Can you send it to me from your personal email like you did last year? Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

I'll get on it immediately.

ReplyQuote
(@minroadkill)
Main Sequence Star

@vincent-mod Thanks

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  

Dear Jonathan @minroadkill,

Your email provider should be informed by yourself that you want to receive mail from us (astropixelprocessor.com). Currently, your email provider is the only one in the world that refuses our email although we never send and have never sent unsolicited email. Please inform your provider that you opted in to receive email from us and then this issue will be solved.

We do not have an external email provider, we manage email servers ourself so we are the email provider 🙂 and we use all the latest email protocols like SPF, DKIM and DMARC so that in itself is already a reason why refusing email from us is a bit weird. Any other email provider does accept our emails.

In the past, I tried to inform your provider myself on which I never got any response. Any legitimate email provider should at least respond to such requests when proof is submitted that the emails are opted-in which i did back then.

Another solution is that you switch to another email provider yourself that does want to receive emails from astropixelprocessor.com ?

Mabula

This post was modified 2 years ago by Mabula-Admin

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  

Dear Jonathan,

I have sent your license details to you using my private gmail address 😉

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@glossi)
Hydrogen Atom

Hi Mabula, I have sent you a help request at support@astropixelprocessor.com, but did not receive a response. It is quite posssible, that my server is losing emails (it has happened before due to server outage), so I hope I'm getting the help I need in the end.

I bought a license for APP on Friday,  but I did not get the email with the activation code! According to a forum post from 2017, this is supposed to be sent automatically after payment? I received 2 emails with receipts for my payment,  but not the one with the activation code. I have checked my spam folder. I have an alternative email address (gwrang at gmail.com) I had a trial license before, it has expired and I uninstalled APP, trying to register a fresh installation. Thank you

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Hi Gunther, I'll help you out here and send your code again with the mail address you registered. Sorry for the inconvenience, it should arrive within the hour, so if not, it must be in some mail folder.

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Send, if not we will investigate further. Might be that your provider is blocking it for some reason, will be fixed.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @glossi

Hi Mabula, I have sent you a help request at support@astropixelprocessor.com, but did not receive a response. It is quite posssible, that my server is losing emails (it has happened before due to server outage), so I hope I'm getting the help I need in the end.

I bought a license for APP on Friday,  but I did not get the email with the activation code! According to a forum post from 2017, this is supposed to be sent automatically after payment? I received 2 emails with receipts for my payment,  but not the one with the activation code. I have checked my spam folder. I have an alternative email address (gwrang at gmail.com) I had a trial license before, it has expired and I uninstalled APP, trying to register a fresh installation. Thank you

Hi Gunther @glossi,

I have resent the original email with your license details to you.

I have also checked our mail server logs, the email was sent and accepted by your mailprovider 1 minute after completion of your order. If you can not find the email anywhere in your mailbox, you should really contact your mailprovider.

I have sent our email server log records by email to you, which you can use to contact your mailprovider.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@glossi)
Hydrogen Atom

Thank you, Vincent, I did receive it this time!

ReplyQuote
(@christystrangaol-com)
Hydrogen Atom

Did I order and pay for APP? I have a trial license and decided to get the renters. I entered my Card data and went to check out. Did I order APP or not?

william Strang (36020)

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Dear William,

Did you use the same details as with the trial? Same email address (AOL) etc? If so, I'm only seeing the trial here and if you indeed use the same details, it appears that the payment was not successful. Please check your card details to see if that is the case, we will figure it out of course and thank you very much for wanting to order it.

ReplyQuote
(@johnmckay)
Molecular Cloud

Hi, I sent a help request to support@astropixelprocessor.com on Friday 8/26 and have not received a response yet.  My computer recently crashed and I had to rebuild everything. I installed the latest version of APP for which I purchased an owner license back in May of 2020 but I cannot seem to find the email with my license info. I do have the invoice # if that will help.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  

Dear John @johnmckay,

Apologies for the delay, I have sent your Owner's license to your email address 😉 You should have received it by now.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@johnmckay)
Molecular Cloud

@mabula-admin Got it. Thank you!

Mabula-Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@astro_samsam)
Hydrogen Atom

Nothing in spam,no email,  maybe your system have a issue ?

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

No, we would know if it has. It can be that some mail is being rejected by a mail server you use or it ended up in another folder. Let me check it and send it to you again.

ReplyQuote
(@69mango69)
Hydrogen Atom

hi guys, i have just brought a new laptop and cannot find my renters licence, could you send it out please

thanks

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Hi Justin, let me have a look on our server and I'll send you the code again. It's likely that the mail was blocked.

ReplyQuote
(@mike-born)
Hydrogen Atom

Hello, I can't seem to find the email containing my license code, could you please send one?

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin

Did you check the junk folder? I'll send you the license information again via my account as well.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: