Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

PRE APP 2.0 - topic applied to 1.083 and older - I can't adjust APP's memory with the CFG button ! It's always the same when I start APP...

32 Posts
10 Users
5 Likes
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin
Topic starter  

Hi Stefan @stefanastro,

Okay, I think we have a misunderstanding here then. So 1.083 is removed right? And 2.0.0-beta25 is installed correctly right?  I guess you are looking for the option to control RAM amount then?

To be clear, the 2.0 versions have deprecated the option to be able to control the RAM size that APP can use, that option is gone for good reason, we no longer need this option. APP will only use what it needs and possibly up until 95% of the available RAM in your system.

The CFG menu should look like this in beta25:

CFG menu

I will add a note to the first post in the topic to clarify this.

Mabula

Stefan Rang reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stefanastro)
Main Sequence Star

@mabula-admin yes that is what I have when I click on CFG.

But I guess you read my last reply about that strange curve in the mosaic? 

I post the mosaic of the Orion. My challenge is to get the hole orion constellation, I calculate that it will be more than 40 panels.

What is the best way to create this mosaic? 

Place every filter channel of each stacked panel in the light and do the steps?

Or can I do.. like make a 2x6 panel mosaic of that and other the other 2x6 too and etc until I get 4 big mosaic and create from the 4 mosaic a giant moaic? 
This post was modified 7 months ago by Stefan Rang

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: