Share:
Notifications
Clear all

15th Feb 2024: Astro Pixel Processor 2.0.0-beta29 released - macOS native File Chooser, macOS CMD-Q fixed, read-only Fits on network fixed and other bug fixes

7th December 2023:  added payment option Alipay to purchase Astro Pixel Processor from China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Korea, Japan and other countries where Alipay is used.

Ampglow not removed

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@rcastil)
Molecular Cloud
Topic starter  

I am using APP for the first time, still on the trial version. I tried to integrate using flats, darkflats and darks to calibrate my ASI 294MC lights. However, the resulting integration displays two ampglows (I did a meridian flip), as can be seen on the attached photo. Can anyone tell me the obvious mistake I am doing?

Thanks,

Rita

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Universe Admin

Hi Rita, @rcastil

Thank you very much for sharing your issue. Please accept my apologies for the late reply.

Maybe you can try to upload a new screenshot or result showing the issue?

Normally, when Amp-Glow is not fully removed with APP's default settings, it means that the calibration data is not fully compatible. AMP-Glow will be removed completely if your darks have the same temperature, same exposure, same sensor gain and same offset as the lights.

Mabula

ReplyQuote
Share: