Request: CSV Export...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Please note our new Downloads page here

2023-01-19: APP 2.0.0-beta13 has been released !

!!! Big performance increase due to optimizations in integration !!!

and upgraded development platform to GraalVM 22.3 based on openJDK19

We are very close now to  releasing APP 2.0.0 stable with a complete printable manual...

Astro Pixel Processor Windows 64-bit

Astro Pixel Processor macOS Intel 64-bit

Astro Pixel Processor macOS Apple M Silicon 64-bit

Astro Pixel Processor Linux DEB 64-bit

Astro Pixel Processor Linux RPM 64-bit

[Solved] Request: CSV Export/Import of File List

(@goateeap)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
Topic starter  

Loyal APP user for a few years. I love this program, and I keep discovering helpful features. Thank you.

My request is to give the ability to export/import CSV data of the file list at the bottom, including all of the quality and registration data. When I generate the quality graph of frames I then want to select/de-select files based on a percentage of quality across multiple sessions. Once I'm done with all my stacking and processing the list is completely gone when I close the program. If I want to reprocess the same data, I have to load it all over again. Would be nice to export/import the file list and registration data so that I can import it later, but also so that I can do my own analysis of the frames in a spreadsheet more friendly to analyze externally and then report on the actual frames stacked for posting to Astrobin.

ReplyQuote
(@mabula-admin)
Quasar Admin

Hi Ashley @goateeap,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback 🙂 !

We are working on APP 2.0.0-stable which will provide complete save and load of whole projects including those metrics 😉 So there will be no need for a c.s.v. file I feel ?

Mabula

ReplyQuote
(@goateeap)
Hydrogen Atom Customer
Topic starter  

@mabula-admin This is wonderful news! That will save much time. If it is not too much trouble I would still like the CSV export option so that I can do my own statistical analysis in spreadsheet and then pick by hand the images to stack based on registration data. Not urgent. Please prioritize according to your needs.

Thank you so much for this wonderful software. I have enjoyed using it for three years now and watching it grow. Well done!

ReplyQuote
(@pootle)
Molecular Cloud Customer

Ability to export / import will be a really big help - it is very tedious having to re-make the input list every time.

Can I just add to your answer that the export / import format should be machine / human readable. I would like to be able to export the list, adjust it, then import it with the updated info.

ReplyQuote
Share: