Minor suggestion: I...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales on Renter's & Owner's licenses - sale will end on the 1st of December 2020 at 12:00 UTC

16 November 2020 - Wouter van Reeven has officially joined the Astro Pixel Processor Team as a moderator on our forum, welcome Wouter 🙂 !

31 July 2020 - Comet Registration video tutorial using APP 1.083-beta1 released.

30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.

9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp

2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!

Minor suggestion: Integrating Pixel XXXXX of YYYYY counter should be XXXXX of TOTAL  

RSS

(@itarchitectkev)
Red Giant Customer
April 17, 2020 11:53  

I like the Integrating pixel counter in the Integration output because feedback is important and this stage can take a very long time

e.g. 6) INTEGRATE: integrate light frames: integrating pixels: 456768342 of 456769000

but I think this counter doesn't really mean much as both values change with such frequency. What would be best would be to see the integration count of the total instead (or at least include n of TOTAL too).

This topic was modified 7 months ago 2 times by AstroCookbook Kev

ReplyQuote
(@vincent-mod)
Universe Admin
April 19, 2020 12:39  

Yes that should be possible I think, I'll tag Mabula for this as well. @mabula-admin

ReplyQuote
Share: