2022-01-07: APP 1.083 has been released !!!
- new Star Reducer Tool
- 15-30% speed increase in processing
- introducing Comet registration
- support for new camera models like Canon EOS R5,R6
- Greatly improved HSL Selective Color Tool
- New Batch Tools
- New File Saver Module with PNG support
Add an option to "Always Save Calibrated Frames"
Hi, as a user I would like the option to ensure that my calibrated frames are always saved.
This would allow me to process these FITS files at a later date without having to correlate Flats/DarkFlats with the original Lights. This would help reduce complexity and storage requirements for these files. Currently I have to remember to save these calibrated frames.
I would assume that this option has a dependency on multiple other RFCs referencing the ability to save options as I'd like the ability to have this as one of these saved options.