2022-01-07: APP 1.083 has been released !!!
- new Star Reducer Tool
- 15-30% speed increase in processing
- introducing Comet registration
- support for new camera models like Canon EOS R5,R6
- Greatly improved HSL Selective Color Tool
- New Batch Tools
- New File Saver Module with PNG support
[Closed] Astro Pixel Processor 1.074.1
March 22, 2019 18:16
Astro Pixel Processor 1.074.1
- FIXED, Mosaic registration, running mosaic registration did not work in 1.074, it now works.
Astro Pixel Processor 1.074
- IMPROVED, STAR ANALYSIS, the star analysis module has been optimized for memory usage. Overall, the total memory consumption will be less than half of what it was using previously. Furthermore, the memory consumption will be more stable by re-using more objects that consume a lot of memory, between successive analysis of frames. See these graphs for the differenences between the old and new module with 2GB and 16GB of max Memory consumption for APP. The x-axis is time while processing 96 monochrome frames, the y-axis shows the amount of memory consumption (so check the values on the Y-axis 😉 ):
- FIXED, IMAGE VIEWER MacOS, the image viewer on MacOS was broken in APP 1.073 due to the newly introduced features of mouse dragged scrolling and zooming in/out with the mouse wheel. Users with a Apple Magic Mouse experienced very problematic behaviour and could not see the image data. This has been fixed.
- FIXED, IMPROVED, IMAGE VIEWER, several minor bugs were solved relating to the image viewer when tools were started and stopped.