Forum support from Vincent will be limited between now and Oktober the 30th, 2019. Mabula will be available for support on the forum though.
2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!
[Closed] Astro Pixel Processor 1.047
Astro Pixel Processor 1.047
- Security change, the application security is completely changed. There will be no more scans for mac addressess. This caused issues for 5-10% of APP users. And after activation of the application, no internet connection is required. Each license will still run on 3 computers
- GUI change, on startup, the console panel is moved to the back of the main application window instead of the front
- Improvement, in the INFO panel (button top left corner) you can now easily enter a new license code which will remove the old license code. An internet connection is required if you want to enter a new license code, so it can be activated on the computer.
- Improvement, application icon now has a transparant background
- GUI adjustment, I have increased the time period for which tooltips start to appear from 1 second to 3 seconds.
- License activation, 2 fields are removed from the license activation screen, both license expiry and license type are removed, since they will be looked up and verified in the database anyway.
- Fixed, Improvement, in 9) Tools, the "batch rotate/resize" tool is now integrated into the left control panel. This tool can now also directly be run on the image in the image viewer window
- Fixed, in "batch rotate/resize" or "batch modify" you only need to set the filetype, icc profile, jpg quality once when processing the batch.
- GUI adjustment, in 9) tools renamed "star color calibration" to "calibrate star colors"
- Fixed, Improvement, the following tools can now be started directly on the image in the image viewer: "correct vignetting", "remove light pollution" , "calibrate background", "calibrate star colors".
- Fixed, Improvement, in 9) tools, fixed an error in star color calibration and improved the calculation method. On some data, this gives a huge difference. The old calculation method was in error. First image old calculation, second image, new calculation (data courtesy of Scott Rosen).
Main developer of Astro Pixel Processor and owner of Aries Productions