Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales on Renter's & Owner's licenses - sale will end on the 1st of December 2020 at 12:00 UTC
16 November 2020 - Wouter van Reeven has officially joined the Astro Pixel Processor Team as a moderator on our forum, welcome Wouter 🙂 !
30 July 2020 - APP 1.083-beta1 has been released introducing Comet processing! This 1st beta has comet registration. The stable release will also include special comet integration modes.
9 July 2020 - New and updated video tutorial using APP 1.081: Complete LRGB Tutorial of NGC292, The Small Magellanic Cloud by Christian Sasse (iTelescope.net) and Mabula Haverkamp
2019 September: Astro Pixel Processor and iTelescope.net celebrate a new Partnership!
[Closed] Astro Pixel Processor 1.047
June 30, 2017 20:28
Astro Pixel Processor 1.047
- Security change, the application security is completely changed. There will be no more scans for mac addressess. This caused issues for 5-10% of APP users. And after activation of the application, no internet connection is required. Each license will still run on 3 computers
- GUI change, on startup, the console panel is moved to the back of the main application window instead of the front
- Improvement, in the INFO panel (button top left corner) you can now easily enter a new license code which will remove the old license code. An internet connection is required if you want to enter a new license code, so it can be activated on the computer.
- Improvement, application icon now has a transparant background
- GUI adjustment, I have increased the time period for which tooltips start to appear from 1 second to 3 seconds.
- License activation, 2 fields are removed from the license activation screen, both license expiry and license type are removed, since they will be looked up and verified in the database anyway.
- Fixed, Improvement, in 9) Tools, the "batch rotate/resize" tool is now integrated into the left control panel. This tool can now also directly be run on the image in the image viewer window
- Fixed, in "batch rotate/resize" or "batch modify" you only need to set the filetype, icc profile, jpg quality once when processing the batch.
- GUI adjustment, in 9) tools renamed "star color calibration" to "calibrate star colors"
- Fixed, Improvement, the following tools can now be started directly on the image in the image viewer: "correct vignetting", "remove light pollution" , "calibrate background", "calibrate star colors".
- Fixed, Improvement, in 9) tools, fixed an error in star color calibration and improved the calculation method. On some data, this gives a huge difference. The old calculation method was in error. First image old calculation, second image, new calculation (data courtesy of Scott Rosen).